Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Suffolk Voice: Manny, Was it Worth it?

The homerun we will never forget...


Well Manny, I hope you're happy.You made such a big deal about this contract situation, for what? A lousy $5 million more?

All you had to do was continue to hit the ball and not hit old men. We put up with the showing up late to Spring Training, we put up with your flopping around the outfield, and we put up with the fact that you never wanted to speak to the media. We put up with it! Somewhere along the lines, that became "Manny being Manny", don't ask me how. I loved you, Manny. You're like the ex girlfriend that I want to hate, but deep down I'd probably take back in a second.

So why?


Read the rest of this amazing opinion piece here at THE SUFFOLK VOICE

No comments:

Post a Comment