Thursday, March 12, 2009

Celts lose again, whats up Doc?

Well, well, well Mr. Rivers. You think you know somebody, then you think they change, but in actuality you knew them all along.

Listen, I'm not about to throw Doc under the boat here. He has come a long way in the past couple of years and the Celts players really like him, so I'm all about it.

That being said.... Marbury starting again? Clearly Doc isn't a TOCT reader. No hard feelings. I'm not going to sit here and disect the numbers, because it's pretty clear. Marbury, 24 minutes 0-6 fg, 0 points, 4 assists. Then Mikki Moore chipped in with a solid 0 points and 4 rebounds in 18 sloppy minutes. Like I always said, the guy's name is Mikki, what do you expect? Until he starts going by Mike we can't take him too seriously out there. Even I plan on making the transition to Jim sometime within the next five years.

For the House lovers out there, I'm with you. House droppped 12 points in the same amount of time that Marbury had, and also didn't have a tattoo on his head at any point.

Also like I said earlier, Leon Powe is a MAN. 23 points and 13 rebounds in 43 minutes. Woooo we! Keep him in Doc, that's what I'm saying.

Pierce only took 10 shots tonight? Whats up with that? It's not like JR Giddens played any minutes : (. Pierce still ended up playing 41 minutes while Allen played 40. Again, these are a lot of minutes for these two guys while Walker and Giddens look on...

Walker got 14 minutes of playing time which was nice. He ended up with 8 points, 2 ast, 2 stl, 1 reb, and a +12 on the night. Those are solid numbers considering. I think he will start to see more playing time down the stretch.
--JT--

UPDATE: Under the boat? It's late, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment