Thursday, April 16, 2009

So it's been a while


Heerrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeessssss Jimmy!

Back by popular demand, theolecollegetry everybody! we took a while off... we werent really trying, which goes against everything we stand for. I say we, but who knows if my partner in blogging crime will join me back here.
Basically I have a Bruins press pass and since I only write for my college once a week, I may as well put the pass to good use until I undoubtedly get hired by a major media outlet of some sort.

You can expect the most current and up-to-date information on the Bruins as well as in-game running blogs.

Also, my love for the Celtics will continue to show on the blog as well. No press pass for the Celts, but none is needed.

The Sox and Pats talk will be put on hold, unless something major occurs (trades, brawls, etc.) because lets face it nobody really cares about the Sox until summer starts, and aside from the NFL draft, there isnt much to talk about the Pats right now (19-0).
With all that being said... check back here daily. I promise to update this thing at least once a day and obviously numerous times on game days and during games.

Feel free to comment on anything you read, and feel free to bring up your own points. It's an exciting time for sports fans in Boston so lets do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment