Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ohhh right, the blog!

"Yeahhhh boiiiiiiiiii"

Sorry it's been so long since the last post, been doing a lot of guest spots on ESPN, FSN, etc. Nope, I haven't. In fact, I've been spending the last week wondering what the hell I'm doing with my life. Anyways, a lot has happened since my last post nine days ago.

For one thing, the Celtics are back. I went to the game against the Suns last night and it was really not a contest from start to finish. I showed up like five minutes late and by that time the Celtics were already up by 10. That was the closest I saw it as Rondo made a bitch out of Nash all night long. I can honestly say that Rajon Rondo dominates Steve Nash more than any other point guard in the league.

You know when you realize you're sucking at something but can't do anything about it so you just start looking around angrily at other people and act like the problem is everyone else? That was EXACTLY Steve Nash last night. At one point during the second quarter, Rondo sliced and diced to the basket on Nash and put in one of those dipsy-do layups, all while Steve Nash stood there with his arms in the air. Thats the Rondo I got used to watching during that winning streak, not the one who started to suck during/after the Lakers loss.

Question: Why do you have to be 25 to buy beer at the TD BankNorth Garden if you aren't from Massachusetts? You don't have to be 25 to drink, just to buy? How does that make any sense? The Celtics obviously get fans from other states than Mass., so why make that a rule? If I go to the game with friends from Massachusetts, they can buy beer, but I can't? Thats stupid. All that means is I look like a d-bag handing my friends cash to go by me beer. I'm pretty sure thats not a rule at Fenway, and they don't have any problems with drinking there.......

--JT--

No comments:

Post a Comment