Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Weekly Matt-ire 1/29/09

Believe it or not I do have a day job. Its writing dope ass articles for my school's online publication. Every week expect some insanely random melding of sports and popular culture and my thoughts that keep me up at night into a semi-coherent article. Here's an excerpt...

"The Matt-ire is back! Winter break came and went about as fast as Vin Diesel's popularity. It was a whirlwind of cookies, pies, awkward conversations with the cousins ("so you're still in college… cool man… I guess I'll see you at Easter) and fake gift reactions (Oh thanks Grandma! I really wanted a Jonas Brothers bedroom set!") The sports world has also been out of control, so here are my quick hit thoughts on important Boston sports stuff that went down since the last edition of the Matt-ire…"

Check it out this week... probably one of my better efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment