Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What the hell is going on?


What the hell is going on with the Celtics? What the hell is going on with the Bruins? Where the hell have Moretti and I been?

Three questions that will remain unanswered because quite frankly I have no idea. We're on Christmas break, which means we eat, drink, and be merry. None of that requires blogging. I know what your also thinking, "Ha, I knew this blog would fade out in a couple weeks, riiight on schedule."

EHHHH wrong! Listen folks, I probably picked a bad time to go on my mini vacation, seeing as the Celtics are finally losing and I can add some professional insight into the situation, but facts are facts, and I don't want to blog about a game if I can't be 100% on my own game. Also, I promised myself I'd never blog under the influence of anything, and when you're on vacation in New England, and your heat happens to be electric ($$$), you've got to stay warm in more economical ways.

As far as Moretti's absence, I can't speak for him but I can only assume he's chasing the most absurd stories he can come across.

The bottom line is as soon as school starts back up next week we will be back to regularly scheduled posts throughout the day. Until then, check back daily anyways just to get in the habit of doing so.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah siiiick picture. You guys are total studs and I would not hesitate to have intercourse with either of you.

    This was certainly not posted by Matt...

    ReplyDelete